Participants will learn basic principles of dentistry that will immediately benefit their patients. Knowledge is shared via lecture and hands-on practice and covers recognition and treatment of common oral pathology, therapy of periodontal disease, diagnostic radiology, and extraction techniques. Patient comfort and regional anesthesia will be highlighted along with patient management and owner compliance.
- Recognition and treatment of common oral pathology
- Basic therapy of periodontal disease
- Exposing full mouth radiographs in the dog and cat
- Interpretation of dental radiographs
- Marketing veterinary dentistry
- Regional anesthesia (local nerve blocks)
- Single root
- Sectioning multi-rooted teeth
- Oronasal fistula repair
Let us know what you think.
Have an idea for a course, a question, or need assistance?